PROTOCOLS, PROCEDURES AND PREVENTIVE MEASURES IN POST COVID-19 OPERATIONS
At Hotel Las Nubes de Holbox we have developed an enhanced and comprehensive plan for our cleaning and sanitation protocols. New precautionary actions across all aspects of the guest and team member experience.
In addition, we will apply the global program Hard Rock SAFE+SOUND in collaboration with Ecolab. This includes detailed guidelines and protocols used by all the properties of that corporation worldwide.
Please find the protocolos below:
1) The health of employees and guests: Antibacterial Gel stations for hand disinfection will be placed in all areas of the hotel. Additional signage in all areas of the property and staff housing will be ready to remind everybody all important health and hygiene protocols, such as hand washing and social distancing.
2) Physical contact will be minimized as much as possible, and we will continue to provide an on-site doctor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to facilitate medical assistance as needed.
3) Collaborator protocols: All our collaborators receive comprehensive training on security protocols. This includes training on identifying flu-like symptoms or viruses among guests, and following a strong protocol to inform a medical professional if necessary. Additionally, all collaborators receive training on global sanitation standards established by third parties, such as Ecolab and NSF. Besides continued training, collaborators will be monitored daily for any symptoms (including temperature taking) and the use of PPE (personal protective equipment) will be required according to their role and responsibility in the property.
4) Cleaning and sanitation protocols: We use Ecolab cleaning products and standards that meet EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) guidelines, that are approved for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens in the air and blood. We have increased the frequency of deep cleaning and disinfection in all common areas, public spaces, and guest rooms (in addition to interior areas) with an emphasis on high-contact surfaces such as reception desks, buttons, door handles, public restrooms, room keys and locks, safes, handrails, tables, equipment such as kayaks, dining areas, rest areas, pool chairs and more.
5) Social distance: Guests and collaborators are instructed to practice social distancing by standing six feet (1.8 meters) from other groups that are not traveling with them. This includes standing in lines, waiting for uniforms or checking their daily work entry cards (including limited capacity), or walking around the property. Additionally, furniture placement in all common and interior areas has been reorganized to allow more space, including distribution for meetings and events.
6) Guest experience: Each step of the guest journey has its own set of defined protocols that ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and collaborators, while maintaining the level of service you expect. This includes our in-house luggage disinfection, non-invasive temperature readings via thermal thermometers, an spotless check-in process, strictly applied hygiene, and physical distancing practices throughout the spa, salon, bars, pool, beach areas, and more.
7) Food and beverages: We will continue to strengthen our internationally recognized methods of identifying and managing food safety risks, including Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP). And compliance with strict global brand standards, in addition to third parties like NSF. Select services such as the buffet have been removed, while in-room dining will be free to contact with our enhanced menu options.
For guests traveling from high-risk areas listed according to updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we will allow you to reschedule your reservation within one year from the original travel date. Or cancelation without any penalty. If you request a refund and your reserved rate applies, please consider that due to the current situation it can be processed in 45 days or more. We will address each request in the order in which they are received.
We hope that our policy gives you the peace of mind of booking your stay with us.
For all Social Group or Yogist or different denomination trips already contracted, it is important to contact your sales manager or international sales contact, so that we can discuss the best possible option for all interested parties.
As we continue to monitor the evolution of this situation, we will keep you informed with all the measures we take to ensure your well-being.
We appreciate your patience and trust, and look forward to welcoming you in Las Nubes de Holbox.